Steve,

On 1/13/2012 10:46, Stephen Hanna wrote:
Yeah, that's what Yassir said also. He thought it was pretty funny that you're going to get rid of the HTTP certstore and non-blocking I/O. Apparently, we only put those in at the request of the NSS team! I guess requirements have a way of changing over the years...
Well, let's just say that two NSS major contributors who wanted this feature, including myself, no longer work on NSS, and thus you are not likely to see pushback on removing it now. I think it's sad to see this feature go away, even if there were some bugs in it.

Julien