I believe I already voiced my opinion on this, but let me restate it since the conversation is happening again.

Bundling the native library built with a "common" library is easiest and I believe makes the most sense. My opinion is that source files should be included in a source release and that a bin release doesn't include source files. Since we're specifically making this distinction by making these releases, it doesn't make sense to me why we would decide "oh, well in this one case, the bin dist will actually have _some_ src files too."

Is it not intuitive that if people need to rebuild something, that they download a src dist (and bin) to start? :shrug: