The vote was already called, and it was a vote on whether we should do
it now (now, as in for Accumulo 1.6.0 development). If you think more
time is needed, then your vote should be no. I don't think it's
productive to continue to have a meta-discussion about whether or not
a discussion/vote should occur. Just vote "-1", with a reason "not
enough time to address potential concerns".

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii