I don't really see much of a difference.  As long as the PMC is happy
with the end product that we produce what's the problem?  You don't
like the way some UI element works? Then raise an ActiveMQ jira issue.
 We can follow the normal deficiency resolution processes to fix it.
If you think we can't for some reason, I'd like to understand why you
think that.

Perhaps there some special ASF policy your talking about that I'm not
aware of?  If so, could you you provide me a pointer to where it's
documented?

--
Hiram Chirino
Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.