Hello guys, I totally agree with last 2 David posts.

I'm responsible for the messaging and transactions platform/infrastructure
in Movile.com.

For the last 9 years we tried almost all brokers possibilities, ibm,
hornetq, amq, openmq, rabbitmq, sqs, etc, etc. And all kind of
integrations/structures/languages/protocols/etc.

We are running about 150 billion msgs/year, almost 100% in hornetq(70%) and
websphere mq(25%). And these middlewares were chosen for really good
technical reasons.

My opinion:

hornetq core + improvements(already done in this "amq rc") + compatibility
with amq5.
It's awesome, can't be better. What doubts do you still have about this? I
agree that Amq5 and its community have merits, but it needs a new core, and
I can't see better opportunity.

Is it reasonable to have 2 apache brokers?

Performance/Integrity/Stability/Compatibility

Regards,
Daniel La Laina
sent from s4