> On Jul 5, 2017, at 2:39 PM, Michael André Pearce
> <michael.andre.pea...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Re point 2) license file out of date-  I'm reading this as a more general
> issue with artemis license not upto date , if this is the case could someone
> else pick this one up?

The main thing I noticed was the json.org license still in there.   Since we
haven’t depended on that for almost a year now (ARTEMIS-565) (and Apache
projects CANNOT depend on it anymore), that just jumped out at me as something
that was obviously wrong.  I went ahead and removed those.   Not saying that
there are things that belong in there that aren’t, but at least the json.org
part is now fixed on master.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp