I think it is quite clear that Airflow needs more committers.
Looking at AIPs, PRs and this devlist there are quite a few active people who
might be a good fit to become them.
With the community and the project growing I think this should be natural to
increase the number of committers as well. I know there comes a new committer
every now and then, but maybe it’s still not enough and maybe Airflow should
recruit them more “aggressively”?

Szymon Przedwojski
Polidea | Software Engineer

M: +48 500 330 790