I've made a _small_ start on updating the road map for 2.0:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+2.0

There is still a lot of work to do, but I wanted to get _something_ in place
before I'm off for 3 weeks!

I have probably missed many things off the list. It is not complete, and things
that we plan to get in 2.0 may be pushed back to a 2.1 (or 2.x) or even 3.0.
Being on the list doesn't promise any timescale.

Feedback and ideas greatly appreciated!