Hi Jiajie, Kamil,

My intention with a multilingual website is to make the project accessible
to users around the world, grow inclusive community, and drive the adoption
of technology faster among  groups that speak and understand English less
than well. As you said, Chinese community benefitted from Chinese
documentation and were able to set things up faster because they could
understand it better. That is the outcome we want for other groups as well.

However I understand that keeping docs up to date can be challenging. What
I propose is to add disclaimers in the translations, eg. “this
documentation was translated by community members. For official
documentation please refer to the (original) English version” or something
similar in those terms.

Translating documentation can also open up opportunities for many to
contribute back to the project and be part of the community.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
Aizhamal