Such translation could be performed on every master merge/ and for each
official release. I do not expect a lot of overhead/time/cost. We have to
run documentation building/release anyway and then translation of such
generated documentation should happen right after.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>