Hi Airflow community,

I’d like to kick of a thread to discuss the organization of two Airflow
summits in 2020, one in North America, one in Europe. This idea has been
brought to the attention of the PMC, and with their consensus I am sharing
it here.

These summits will be community events, and an opportunity to bring
together users and contributors of Apache Airflow, and collaborate on the
development of the project.

Proposed dates and locations are as follows, but we can discuss any other
options as well:

- NA: Bay Area, late May or early June
- Europe: London or Amsterdam or Warsaw mid Sep or early Oct

If you’d like to help with the organization or sponsor the event please let
us know. If you know of any suitable venues, let us know as well. We are
thinking of 200-300 people for each summit.

Thanks,
Aizhamal