Great Aizhamal, I love the proposal and will add my comments soon ! When do
you think you will be submitting it ?

I am talking to Polidea's Board and I would like to get them on board (pun
intended ;)). And I need to tell them when they need to decide if/how
Polidea as organisation is involved on top of our individual commitment.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>