Thanks Aizhamal for sparking this initiative, it's something we have been
considering for a while. Astronomer is all in for both events. We will dedicate
significant resources towards making the event valuable to the Airflow
community. Let's get started!

-Ry

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=r...@rywalker.com )

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 10:48 AM, Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy < aizha...@apache.org