The issue template for "Question or Support request" says this:

--
**Do not use issues for support requests or general help queries**

Issues which are not bug reports or feature requests (i.e. "how do I get X
working", or "How do I best do X?") will likely be closed without a response.
--

So they if they read _at all_ they were told in advance that it would be closed
without a response. You are right that we can at least repeat that message when