Following the discussion in https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/12744

I would like to ask for a lazy consensus to get 4 providers installed
always when you install airflow:

While they are separated out as providers (and can be downgraded or
upgraded independently, we will make them "required" dependencies,so anyone
who uses airflow using PIP will have those providers installed by default:

* http
* ftp
* sqlite
* imap

This will slightly increase the size of Airflow installation, because none
of them requires any additional dependencies, so no risk for unnecessary
conflict dependencies either,  Since those are very popular providers, we
are pretty sure it is good to have them installed by everyone and it will
make it easier to migrate for Airflow 1.10 users.

Unless someone objects until Monday 7th of December, 3:30 pm, we will
include those extras as defaults in the upcoming RC candidate of Apache
Airflow 2.0.

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>