"unless someone objects" -- so this isn't an official vote, we only care if someone objects :D

-a

On Fri, 4 Dec, 2020 at 21:41, Felix Uellendall <felue...@pm.me.INVALID> wrote:
Makes sense to me. I am actually curious how many people use the imap provider? If anyone does please let me know - just wondering who else has to process email attachments. 😅

+1 (if that’s is supposed to be an official voting - don’t see a voting prefix in the email subject. Isn’t that required for official voting threads?)

Best,
Felix

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile