Thanks so much for putting this together, Briana. A few thoughts from my end:

• This isn’t particularly actionable, but right now, the survey feels quite
long. I wonder if we can consolidate some of the questions that are asking for
similar pieces of information in an effort to get more folks to complete it.
• Similarly, I feel the pick lists are quite long. Can we flatten the bands
down for some of the questions? For example, on the question on how many
production deployments a user is running, we could have 1, 2-5, 5-20, 20-100,
100+ be options.
• I’m not sure about the question “how many people at your company directly
work on data?” I think we’re going to get poor signal there, as there’s an
argument to be made that every stakeholder at our respective companies work on
data!
• I’d like to see backfills added to the pick list for improvements in Airflow
in the “future” section
    • Come to think of it, is there overlap in the “what could be improved” vs
“what would you like to see net new” questions? For example, I see dataset
improvement as an option in the net new question but would think I’d find that
in the improvement section.

I’m sure I’ll have some other thoughts as I dig through- will keep updating
this thread as things come up!

Thanks again,
Pete