I'm not sure about #best-practices - To my perspective best practice is
normally a symbol of something that should be improved. Things should be
simple/easy enough thus avoiding the need to have best practice on them.
Thus any best practice discussion needs to be done on GitHub Discussion or
Github Issue (depends on the maturity of the idea) - I don't think we
should have it in Slack where things are not saved and can not be
referenced later.

 On another front I think we should discuss combining #troubleshooting and
#random - At the end both channels serve the same traffic and I can't
recall any event where we asked someone to move a message from one of these
channels to the other one.