After I read about the migration issues, I was very concerned about this
AIP and was leaning against it.
I like where the discussion is heading now and generally feel more positive
at this point.

I am still struggling however, to understand the timing of what would be
delivered when and in which release to enable compatibility.
And therefore, what the transition sequence and timeframe would be in
reality.