+1 binding.

The concerns are 100% valid. However, I think we have a path ahead with all

   1. Airflow 2.11 with new Airflow 3-style templating
   2. Compat package to include "Airflow3BaseOperator" similar to Python
   "six" package [1].
   3. Upgrade utilities by using PyBowler [2] or Ruff (as used for Numpy 1
   to 2 migrations) h

[1] https://github.com/benjaminp/six | https://pypi.org/project/six/
[2] https://pybowler.io/
[3] https://docs.astral.sh/ruff/rules/numpy2-deprecation/ |