--- Jose Alberto Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> All this discussion about roles brings me back to
> the
> proposal/implementation
> of Roles that I made a long time ago and that was
> rejected.

If it works and solves this problem, it's okay with
me.  My only concern was the complexity of the code
needed to make such a thing work.  I suppose if we
introduced this it would be simplest to
comma/space-delimit classnames in a task|typedef
properties file; e.g.:

and=org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.AndSelector,
\
    org.apache.tools.ant.types.resources.selectors.And

-Matt