Am 15.02.2011 14:28, schrieb Jonathan Leffler:
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 15:03, Guenter Knauf<fua...@apache.org>  wrote:

if you checkout apr/apu/httpd from Windows platform you might end up with
buildconf + configure + friends with CRLF format due the fact that these are
marked 'svn:eol-style native' ...
see also BZ #46175

since these are shell scripts I believe they always need LF line endings
regardless of the platform, or?
If so I would like to change the svn:eol-style for these files to LF so
that the get checked out in the right format ...

please some comments on that! F.e. how about MacOSX?

MacOS X is like any other Unix platform - it uses LF line endings as native.
thanks for confirming.

Günter.