On 4/11/2011 3:09 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> # enableIPv6
> export ac_cv_define_sockaddr_in6=yes
> export ac_cv_working_getaddrinfo=yes
> export ac_cv_working_getnameinfo=yes
> export ac_cv_func_gai_strerror=yes

Since *every* version of Windows we support (post-2000 server, eol last year)
now ships the IPv6 feature set (and driver stack), can we override this list
in ./configure?  It sounds like this gets us the rest of the way there.  We
could probably simply dodge --disable-ipv6, or let it override the above
values for someone who really insists on trying this.  Given the state of
addressing allocations, it isn't something we should encourage ;-)

MSVCRT - that is pretty much defined by the mingw/msys toolchain's definitions.
It is something we shouldn't (attempt to) override.

APR_HA... excellent!  If you can add these other symbols at your leisure,
it is good for documentation purposes, even if they have been mismatched
for a while.  This mingw/msys build should be good to keep them in sync
and observe any quirks/differences more regularly!  My old method was to
./configure linux and then take a stab at figuring out which was which,
and resorting to try to get them aligned.  But dozens of configure.in and
build/*.m4 patches later, they are going to fall out of alignment again.