Hi Mike,

I recently added the call details in the Arrow Rust README, here:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/tree/master/rust#arrow-rust-community

I've added you to the guest list so it should sync with your calendar now.
I'm happy to do this for anyone else that wants me to add them.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the call today and it looks like there were
issues with letting people into the call. I've just been looking at the
settings and I'm not sure how I can change that.

Regarding the timing of the call, I am open to moving it if we can find a
time that accommodates everyone reasonably well. I think we have regular
attendance from the US, UK, Europe, South Africa, and Australia so far.

Thanks,

Andy.