Great idea.

Austin - point well taken about whether the PMC really has to micro-manage
here. The stakes are potentially very high, but so are the stakes for code
and website changes.

I know that comdev votes authoring privileges to people who are not
committers, but they are not speaking on behalf of comdev but under their
own name.

Let's definitely find a way to be effective on social media.

Kenn