Hi Community,

I am using this separate thread to collect votes on contributing Beam
ZetaSQL(my way to say ZetaSQL as a dialect supported by BeamSQL) to Beam
repo.

There are discussions related to benefits, technical design and others on
Beam ZetaSQL in [1]. The Beam ZetaSQL code lives in [2]. Note that this
vote is not about merging the PR, which should be decided by code review.
This vote is only to vote if Beam ZetaSQL should live in Beam repo.

+1: Beam repo can host Beam ZetaSQL
-1: Beam repo should not host Beam ZetaSQL

If there are more questions related to Beam ZetaSQL, please discuss it in
[1].

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/eab70bb99218aaedfd506e979967379c0efa05ea56a792a1486f9c74@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
[2]: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/9210