Noting that announcement does not include the version of the Java compilers
used - looks like the release guide still requires it:

* Java artifacts were built with Maven MAVEN_VERSION and
OpenJDK/Oracle JDK JDK_VERSION.

Could you please add this info to this thread for posterity?

Also I wonder if we now need to clarify both Java 8 and Java 11 versions
separately?

Other than that, +1 from me. Ran several mobile gaming pipelines on Direct
and Dataflow runners with Python 3.8.