At this point, the release train has just about come around to 2.30.0 which
will pick up that change. I don't think it makes sense to cherry-pick
anything more into 2.29.0 unless it is nonfunctional. As it is, I think we
have a good commit and just need to build the expected artifacts. Since it
isn't all the artifacts, I was planning on just overwriting the RC1
artifacts in question and re-verify. I could also roll a new RC2 from the
same commit fairly easily.

Kenn