Please take another look.

 - I re-ran the RC creation script so the source release and wheels are new
and built from the RC tag. I confirmed the source zip and wheels have
version 2.29.0 (not .dev or -SNAPSHOT).
 - I fixed and rebuilt Dataflow worker container images from exactly the RC
commit, added dataclasses, with internal changes to get the version to
match.
 - I confirmed that the staged jars already have version 2.29.0 (not
-SNAPSHOT).
 - I confirmed with `diff -r -q` that the source tarball matches the RC tag
(minus the .git* files and directories and gradlew)

Kenn