On Dec 5, 2007 12:52 AM, Paolo Cavallini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I completely agree with you. Even if still work has to be done on it,
> Zotero seems really the killing app in this field.
> Unfortunately, for the moment the styles are few, and there is not a
> practical way of contributing, but I understand this is going to change
> soon.

Have you seen ...

<http://www.zotero.org/styles>

...? In the space of a few weeks, the number of styles has grown
dramatically, mostly as the result of contributions from one person.

Oh, and with Zotero 1.02, you can install them by clicking the
"install" link; works beautifully. Also, the styles are free for any
project to use.

Bruce