Hi all,

David Wilson wrote:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
So I'd like to see if we can work with developers from Zotero, JabRef,
etc. to enhance that baseline support. If out that some other
developer start to build the integrated tool we originally envisioned,
that's great. But I don't think we can depend on that panning out. And
in any case, as I say, it's not an either/or choice; just a question
of immediate priorities.

Bruce

As a start, I have set up a wiki page to assist in the managing of Zotero plugin issues. There is not much there yet and I invite interested people to add to it.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Zotero_Plugin

I strongly suggest moving this page to a new location, something like:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Bibliographic_Project/Plugins/Zotero
instead of creating such orphaned pages.

All bibliographic wiki-pages should be ultimately moved below the top-level page 'Bibliographic_Project'.

I hope nobody gets annoyed by this quibbling about the wiki-structure. As you know, I am rather focused on the hierarchical organisation of data (http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Bib-Keywords), and this makes sense. It becomes much easier to navigate such sites, see e.g. http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/ToDo/Layout/Multi_Page_Layout where one easily can navigate back to the top-level Writer page. [http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer]

I hope therefore, that all project leads will enforce this style and improve existing wikis by moving orphaned pages below the top-level project's wiki-page.

Sincerely,

Leonard

regards

David