On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Leonard Mada wrote:

> I strongly suggest moving this page to a new location, something like:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Bibliographic_Project/Plugins/Zote
>ro instead of creating such orphaned pages.

Leonard,

        Thanks for the the suggestion. When I started the wiki pages I just
copied
what most other people were doing - which was a flat file structure with any
hierarchy built using category links.

I can see there advantages in moving to a hierarchical directory organisation.
Are there any objections to my restructuring the wiki pages in this way ?

regards
David