On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<nour.moham...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> I want to volunteer to do it I have not done anything for BVal since its
> start.

Great, thanks!

> As per the release of 0.4 I think this would be something we need to put it
> in there. Is there any rough estimate on when we need to cut the 0.4
> release ?

As far as I know our friends at OpenEJB want to include our next
release in a new version of TomEE, and may be blocked waiting.  In the
interest of community I'd like to give it to them ASAP, but I don't
personally consider the logging issue to be a blocker to 0.4,
depending on your schedule.

Matt