First want to thank you for woking on this. I try it today, and overall it
looks great.

I also notice this output at the end, is this a known issue?

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with
Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See
https://docs.gradle.org/6.0.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

Also is there an easy way to specify number of threads for build and test run?