We currently maintain a release cadence of a new release every two months. This puts the next release pretty close to Christmas next month.

Would it make sense if we push 1.27.0 back a few weeks until maybe after new year? In the mean time, perhaps we can focus on getting these issues fixed and improve the reliability of search/sarge? Perhaps even to the extent where we divert some resources from other features and put more focus into search/sarge.

Francis