Hello,

I don't want the current situation to be disheartening for anybody,
especially those who spend significant time on these code changes (Julian,
Vladimir).
Our common goal is to release 1.27.0 in the best possible conditions so
let's try to agree on the plan to move forward.
To do this, I think it is important to answer the following questions:

@Vladimir: Can you specify which JIRA issue(s) you would like to see solved
for the next release?
@all (committers or not): Did you postpone the upgrade to Calcite 1.26.0
due to the problems found by Vladimir?