Hi Raul,

I had a look and the mongodb component, it looks ready, great job.
Few notes:

I think the unit test should not depend on existing mongodb
installation, it would be great if there is an inmemory or mock
implementation and the tests start it up for example.

Minor, you can make MongoDbConstants an interface with constants
And this fields seems not to be used INSERT_RECORDS_AFFECTED

Cheers,
Bilgin