(Non-binding $0.02). The Camel PMC might wish to consider creating a Special Thanks page, like CXF does (http://cxf.apache.org/special-thanks.html) instead of scattering the thank-yous throughout the documentation. (Or, do both possibly.) I could imagine multiple companies providing support for other components and it might be cleaner to group them all in one place (possibly attracting more sponsors in the process.)

Although generous of MongoHQ to offer their large-sized account, integration tests hopefully wouldn't require that much space--if the 2gb small account (https://mongohq.com/pricing) is all that Camel would conceivably need the team might wish to go for that instead. Possible advantages of the small account is that the 2gb maximum limit is hard so no risk of going past 16gb and potentially incurring bills in the process and it would be easier for the integration tests to report back errors if any tests are continually adding data while forgetting to delete them afterwards, as we'll more quickly get out-of-space errors if that happens.

Glen