Hi Raul,

I ran into a similar issue when I developed the Camel SIP component and was
not in a position to include a SIP provider due to the fact that there were
no Apache friendly licensed providers available.

In order to test, I created a stripped down, mock, SIP server that mimicked
the key capabilities of the real thing and used it for my testing as well as
something that could be used in absence of a real SIP server.

Doing something like that will avoid this hosting problem since there are
some GPL license issues involved as well... Can you please check the
camel-sip component and see if you could do something like that...

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com