This brings up a nice possibility also for businesses to have Cassandra
outsourced monitoring service(s)/solutions(s) from ring
infrastructure perspective.

Any chance the URL Cassandra posts information too can be configurable
also?  Maybe even an abstract class so others can extend it and the first
implementation is for this stuff?  Makes it easy for your support contract
to have people pull up a dashboard of your cassandra cluster without having
to give them access to your production network (I hate giving access to
anyone to my production network but so many consulting/support companies
require this (boooo) or you even have to do anything... the service can
even be proactive when things start to get naughty.

--

/*
Joe Stein