I'm organizer for Cassandra Summit Tokyo.
we are Cassandra user's group of Japan.
We're planning to hold a conference by Tokyo to invite some committers
at a first week in October.
I'm preparing in order to announce it while being close.

And I welcome NGCC.
As far as possible , I'd like to cooperate.

** I hope tomorrow will be a good day **

       Tomita Kazutaka

 mailto:tomitakazut...@gmail.com
 blog  : http://www.intheforest.jp/blog/
 twitter:http://twitter.com/railute