On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Ben Bromhead <b...@instaclustr.com> wrote:
> We are more than happy to donate some resources (both people and materials)
> to putting on NGCC.
>
> I would suggest some sort of committee of folks who are willing to do the
> groundwork and who act as the executive so it gets done :)

Gary Dusbabek and myself are both willing to shoulder the grunt work
of organizing this.

Since we're both in San Antonio, that's the location that would be
most practical for us.  It's also easy to get to, centrally located,
and the weather should be fantastic that time of year.

We were thinking we'd put together some options for venue, and propose
some dates, and circle back to the list in search of consensus.

If this seems reasonable for now, then we'll get back to everyone with
more info in a weeks time.

--
Eric Evans
john.eric.ev...@gmail.com