> I would still be in favour of adding the post-commit CI feedback
> integration, though in a shorter format that what Hadoop does. It's a
> nice finalising comment on the ticket. Maybe we can come back to this
> once we stabilise Jenkins a bit more and ask what everyone thinks? (For
> example, just now one of the agents: cassandra13; has filled up a disk
> [INFRA-19701])

This brings up the issue that links to builds on tickets should ideally refer
to information that is permanent.
This could be done by configuring builds to keep status and logs but not the
built artefacts (and/or adding bigger disks). I will now update the builds to
discard their artefacts quicker, since (afaik) no one us using artefacts built
by jenkins.