FYI,

6 months ago there was a discuss on linked in with Gerry Havinga who apparently
was working on the swiftstack integration:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Little-bit-help-installing-Cloudstack-3144859%2ES%2E203595045?qid=da98b8b1-6ebc-4218-a541-79982bc8cc1f&trk=group_items_see_more-0-b-ttl

And today I saw a post on twitter which claimed that softlayer was using swift