All,

I have assembled a wiki topic [1] that describes the process for creating Riak
CS and Swift development/test environments using Vagrant and VirtualBox.  I
created a  Devstack Vagrant configuration [2], and, following further testing
and feedback, I plan to submit it to the OpenStack project.  Therefore, please
let me know if you have any problems (or send a PR), and I will fix them.

Thanks,
-John

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Object+Storage+Dev-Test+Environments