Hi,

We have seen this issue sometimes in the VRs from 4.6 and on. There have been
several improvements in the code in 4.7.

Also, setting router.aggregation.command.each.timeout global setting to 15 or
20 also may help (restart mgt server after change).

@Milamber can you test this setting with 4.7.1RC please? I haven't seen this
issue in my test and production systems.

Thanks, Remi

Sent from my iPhone