Hi Remi,

Absolutely. I don't see any issue to do upgrade to 4.7.1. Will it be with
new templates for system VMs ?

Hi Daniel,

Is upgrading to 4.7.1 (once released tomorrow) an option? It has many
improvements over 4.6.x and I'm quite sure it fixes the problem you
experience now.

Regards, Remi

Sent from my iPhone