All,

We're down to one feature PR towards 4.11 milestone now:

The config drive PR from Frank (Nuage) has been accepted today after no
regression test failures seen from yesterday's smoketest run. We've also
tested, reviewed and merge Wido's (blocker fix) PR.

I've asked Mike to stabilize the branch; based on the smoketest results from
today we can see some failures caused by the PR. I'm willing to work with Mike
and others to get this PR tested, and merged over the weekends if we can
demonstrate that no regression is caused by it, i.e. no new smoketest
regressions. I'll also try to fix regression and test failures over the weekend.

Lastly, I would like to discuss a mistake I made today with merging the
following PR which per our guideline lacks one code review lgtm/approval:

The changes in above (merged) PR are all localized to a xenserver-swift file,
that is not tested by Travis or Trillian, since no new regression failures were
seen I accepted and merge it on that discretion. The PR was originally on the
4.11 milestone, however, due to it lacking a JIRA id and no response from the
author it was only recently removed from the milestone.

Please advise if I need to revert this, or we can review/lgtm it post-merge?
I'll also ping on the above PR.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>