Hi John,

On 7 Dec 2003, at 11:12, John Morrison wrote:

I was wondering if you'd tell me which Mac you have and
whether you'd buy one again :)

New 15" Powerbook G4. Bought two of them. I would recommend them to anybody, and I would definitely buy them again.

Pros: it just works. It's light. Amazing battery life. Fantastic screen quality.
Cons: it's expensive and not as fast as what you could buy for the same money in Intel land.

PS, I've never owned a Mac before.

Neither had I ... I came from a background of throwing intense scorn at the Mac world. I was converted by OS X.

Let us know what you decide!

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/