Joerg Heinicke wrote:

On 14.01.2004 21:28, Torsten Curdt wrote:

I'm still +1 to <map:log> and see no real reason why not to do it.

All I am asking is ...do we really need it?

IMO no. We should review the logging of the sitemap components and change it in that way that you get a clear meaning of the sitemap flow by setting log level to INFO.

No, this is debug information: it is needed only when something does not work. INFO should be used for informational messages, like "abc request processed in xyz milliseconds".

But to revise DEBUG messages (and reduce some to TRACE level) - this should be good.

Vadim